Our School Uniform
Our school uniform:
- A grey jumper/ cardigan with school logo
- White shirt
- Grey skirt/trousers
- Grey pinafore
- School tie
- Grey tights/socks
- White socks
- Plain back shoes (no trainers)
- White collard polo with school logo (if preferred - summer only)
- Yellow and white check dress (if preferred - summer only)
- Grey shorts (if preferred - summer only)
Our school PE kit:
- Yellow t-shirt
- yellow commonwealth t-shirt (given to children in summer 2022)
- Plain black shorts
- Black pumps
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms may be worn for outside PE lessons during winter months.
- Plain black trainers may be worn for outdoor PE lessons only.
Please ensure that coats are brought to school daily and appropriate footwear is worn.
Please ensure that all clothing and belongings clearly labelled with your child's first and last name.
*Please note that children need to wear school jumpers with the school logo on. These jumpers to purchase from the school office. If your child chooses to wear a polo shirt during the summer months then these to need to have the school logo on them and are also available from the school office.
Uniform can purchased from the school office.
Shirt, skirts and trousers can be purchased from your local supermarkets.
Half price school uniform is available to those parents who are eligible for free school meals (FSM). Parents who receive the following benefits are entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit ( provided you are not entitled to Working tax credit)
- Universal Credit